Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on TMS Neuro Solutions' site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business); attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on TMS Neuro Solutions' site; remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by TMS Neuro Solutions whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on TMS Neuro Solutions' site are given "as is". TMS Neuro Solutions makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, TMS Neuro Solutions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should TMS Neuro Solutions or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on TMS Neuro Solutions' Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that TMS Neuro Solutions or a TMS Neuro Solutions approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. AMENDMENTS AND ERRATA
The materials showing up on TMS Neuro Solutions' site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. TMS Neuro Solutions does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. TMS Neuro Solutions may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. TMS Neuro Solutions does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
TMS Neuro Solutions has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by TMS Neuro Solutions of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
TMS Neuro Solutions may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any case identifying with TMS Neuro Solutions' site should be administered by the laws of the country of USA TMS Neuro Solutions State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO USE OF A WEB SITE.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
- We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
- Your e-mail address and other personally identifiable information such as first and last name, company name, postal address and telephone number are known to us only when you voluntarily submit such information via requests for information, submission or suggestions for contents, on-line surveys or participation in any other available on-line interactive activities. You can choose not to provide such information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- We may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your communications, to facilitate and enhance your use of the Website and as otherwise required or permitted by law. We may develop a confidential user profile for you, which will be used to facilitate your use of the Website. Additionally, we may keep a record of all communications with you.
- To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, we employ security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, given the nature of the Internet, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated and you should be aware of this before you send us an email message or other communication through the Website.
A Special Note for Parents
- We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 19. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information on a child under the age of 19, we will delete that information from our systems. If you are under 19 years of age, do not submit or post any information on our Website.
SMS Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 6/7/2022
Salience Health’s Appointment Alerts Service (the “Service”. “SMS Service”) is a text message service that enables patients of Salience (“Salience”, "we", "us", "our") to send and receive communications via short message service ("SMS") relating to healthcare appointments, follow-ups, and check-ins. The SMS Terms and Conditions (the “Policy”) governs how we treat the Personal Information that we collect and receive from you in connection with your use of the Service which we make available to you through a third-party service provider Salesforce.
This Policy is entered into by and between you and Salience. This Policy describes the information we collect from you or that you may provide when you use the Service, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Salience Health Appointment Alerts Terms and Conditions
- The SMS service is used to send you healthcare messages, and specifically messages about your healthcare appointments.
- Children aged 13 or older should not submit any Personal Information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Service, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents’ permission to use the service.
- You can cancel the SMS Service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time, and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at (888) 329-2009.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency will vary based upon your specific healthcare needs. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Supported carriers are:
AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, Google Voice, ACS Wireless, Advantage Cellular (DTC Wireless), Appalachian Wireless, Atlantic Tele-Network International (ATN), Bandwidth, Bluegrass Cellular, Buffalo Wireless, CableVision, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Copper Valley, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Chariton Valley Cellular, Cross (dba Sprocket), Duet IP, Element Mobile, EpicTouch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), i Wireless (IOWA Wireless), Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless / PC Management), Inland Cellular, Mobi PCS (Coral Wireless LLC), Mosaic, MTA Communications, MTPCS / Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pine Belt Wireless, Pine Cellular, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, RINA, SI Wireless/Mobile Nation, SouthernLinc, SRT Wireless, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless, Leaco, Nemont/Sagebrush. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
We take your privacy seriously.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy and to our information gathering and dissemination practices. If we decide to change this Policy, which we may do at any time without notice to you, we will post those changes. We suggest that you periodically check the site for changes to this Policy.
Transparency in Coverage Rule:
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily. You will click on Member Services and go to Policy Documents to view the files. This page also will include a User Guide for Fully Insured Plans